With over 50 years of experience as a certified public accountant, Bob Duncan brings a wealth of financial knowledge and expertise to TNRDF. He retired from public accounting at the end of 2019 to devote additional time to TNRDF. While in public accounting his clients included a wide spectrum including truck transportation, manufacturing, publishing, construction and banking. Along with his passion for numbers, Mr. Duncan has an equal passion for public service. His public service history includes a seven year term on the Board of Trustees of a major regional medical center; more than 20 years as chair of the College of Business Administration Scholarship Committee at Tennessee Tech; 13 years as a Putnam County commissioner; chair of the Putnam County Emergency Communication (E911) Board; Cookeville Industrial Development Board; and, on various audit committees for non-profit and governmental entities.
- Price Waterhouse & Co. 1969 to 1975
- Duncan, Wheeler & Wilkerson, P.C., CPAs 1975 to 2019
Professional and Community Involvement
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center, Board of Trustees, 2013-2020
- Putnam County Commission, 2002-2014, 2017-2018
- TN Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting & finance