Native Cookevillian, fourth generation principal of locally owned and operated family business, Foutch’s, with the fifth generation being groomed for succession. Motivated daily believing that entrepreneurial success is only achieved through persevering, diligent, hard work, honest work, and giving back to the community.
- Principal, Foutch’s Bottled Water & Coffee Business
- Commercial Real Estate Agent – Annual sales averaging $25M per year in commercial rural real estate alone
- Principal, Cumberland Cove Golf Club
- Founder and Director, Cavalier Golf Foundation, Cookeville High School
- General – Mr. Foutch’s community efforts are difficult to quantify, as most of his volunteerism and giving is done under the radar. He is not motivated by having all of the accolades of a person who sits on the board of a prestigious foundation, but his impact is more felt when these board members call on him to volunteer, or to provide funding to support their efforts!
- Tennessee Tech University